Visitor Management of Dieng Cultural Festival and Millennial Tourist Satisfaction

  • Nungky Puspita Universitas Pancasila
  • I Made Adhi Gunadi Universitas Pancasila
  • Vinca Bunga Virananda Universitas Pancasila

Abstract

Purpose: This study aimed to analyze how the management of Dieng Culture Festival attract visitors and examine the influence of Dieng Culture Festival to the millennial tourists’ satisfaction.


Research methods: The methodology of this study referred to descriptive quantitative research methods. Questionnaire was used to collect the data to be analyzed using multiple linear regression analysis.


Results and discussions: Satisfaction of millennial tourist can be derived from 42.6% of hard measure and soft measure variable, while the remaining 57.4% of millennial tourists’ satisfaction variables can be derived by other variables not examined in this study.


Conclusion: The hypothesis test results proved that the visitor management of the Dieng Culture Festival, which use hard measure and soft measure has a significant and positive effect on millennial tourists satisfaction.


 Keywords: Visitor Management, Hard and Soft Measure, Tourists Satisfaction, Dieng Culture Festival

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.
Published
Jun 24, 2021
How to Cite
PUSPITA, Nungky; GUNADI, I Made Adhi; VIRANANDA, Vinca Bunga. Visitor Management of Dieng Cultural Festival and Millennial Tourist Satisfaction. International Journal of Applied Sciences in Tourism and Events, [S.l.], v. 5, n. 1, p. 44-52, june 2021. ISSN 2580-5592. Available at: <http://ojs.pnb.ac.id/index.php/IJASTE/article/view/2096>. Date accessed: 29 sep. 2021. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.31940/ijaste.v5i1.2096.
Section
Articles